About SlaveYarD id.

My photo
I am a Malaysian amateur photographer based in Klang Valley, Malaysia and I’m also into such fields as corporate, event, product, portraiture and wedding photography. I use semi/professional grade equipment for all of my photo shoots. Following the event, I meticulously review and fine tune each photo using advanced editing software before selecting the best images to be placed in the designated album of your choice. I'm always looking to capture most meaningful moments in time and to immortalize them for posterity. For me, every event is both unique and important, be it a wedding, corporate function and vise versa. Prior to the event, I consult with my clients to determine their preferences and confirm the agenda to ensure that everything is perfect. I am available for overseas assignments on request. Willing to travel to your favorite destination in order to capture your important day! Feel free to browse my blog. You may contact me and we can discuss your specific requirements. e-mail: ayeen2@gmail.com | contact: +6012.665.1679 http://photoplusgraphy.blogspot.com http://ayeen2.blogspot.com/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayeen2/

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Blog Sheet... Photography

photo plus web
Recently I have made my mind to generate a new web link after meeting fellow photography mates at Shah Alam to persue a simple project. Although this is a working site, it is still under progress of construction.
And no longer mixed contents with my current personal blog, you may stick to this blog from here
Photo Plus.

No comments:

AyeEN2 | SlaveYarD id. Sights - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

A Gentle Reminder... Thank You

Use of image or any medium from here is strictly prohibited without permission.
Please do not download or use any of the photo here.
All rights reserved by Azrin A.J.
SlaveYarD id.® and AyeEN2™ can be Googled for varification of identity.
© SlaveYarD id. Powered by Blogger.