About SlaveYarD id.

My photo
I am a Malaysian amateur photographer based in Klang Valley, Malaysia and I’m also into such fields as corporate, event, product, portraiture and wedding photography. I use semi/professional grade equipment for all of my photo shoots. Following the event, I meticulously review and fine tune each photo using advanced editing software before selecting the best images to be placed in the designated album of your choice. I'm always looking to capture most meaningful moments in time and to immortalize them for posterity. For me, every event is both unique and important, be it a wedding, corporate function and vise versa. Prior to the event, I consult with my clients to determine their preferences and confirm the agenda to ensure that everything is perfect. I am available for overseas assignments on request. Willing to travel to your favorite destination in order to capture your important day! Feel free to browse my blog. You may contact me and we can discuss your specific requirements. e-mail: ayeen2@gmail.com | contact: +6012.665.1679 http://photoplusgraphy.blogspot.com http://ayeen2.blogspot.com/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayeen2/

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Initial-D in Singapore?

This is my 1st try shooting through out the event with JPEG format instead of RAW (in which I often use) due to Carma Online/Canon contest and also my 1st ever panning shots for motor sports after my involvement to photography world as hobby for the past 3 months... Was taken last weekend @ New Changi Static Aircraft Field in S'pore. Most of the panning shots were blur by the cause of using sigma 100-300mm 3.5 - 6+ "chap ayam" (cheap) tele lens. :P No editing were made except bit more sharpening. Unfortunately for me, battery went exhausted and no spare to finish the podium :(. Anyway, enjoy yourself. Cheers!

This is one from three pictures that was sent for on site contest. (My Fav!)


For the rest of the pictures, you may watch it from picture link below;

p/s: sry honey for the sexy pix. I am so proud towards myself, when I can see my pictures are better than most of other photographers that uses much far more advanced cameras with expensive lens! :P


No comments:

AyeEN2 | SlaveYarD id. Sights - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

A Gentle Reminder... Thank You

Use of image or any medium from here is strictly prohibited without permission.
Please do not download or use any of the photo here.
All rights reserved by Azrin A.J.
SlaveYarD id.® and AyeEN2™ can be Googled for varification of identity.
© SlaveYarD id. Powered by Blogger.