About SlaveYarD id.

My photo
I am a Malaysian amateur photographer based in Klang Valley, Malaysia and I’m also into such fields as corporate, event, product, portraiture and wedding photography. I use semi/professional grade equipment for all of my photo shoots. Following the event, I meticulously review and fine tune each photo using advanced editing software before selecting the best images to be placed in the designated album of your choice. I'm always looking to capture most meaningful moments in time and to immortalize them for posterity. For me, every event is both unique and important, be it a wedding, corporate function and vise versa. Prior to the event, I consult with my clients to determine their preferences and confirm the agenda to ensure that everything is perfect. I am available for overseas assignments on request. Willing to travel to your favorite destination in order to capture your important day! Feel free to browse my blog. You may contact me and we can discuss your specific requirements. e-mail: ayeen2@gmail.com | contact: +6012.665.1679 http://photoplusgraphy.blogspot.com http://ayeen2.blogspot.com/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayeen2/

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hunt of Misery

(JARO - Johor Handicraft Center)


Yesterday was on holiday due to Good Friday's here in Singapore.
I was bored a day before yesterday, so I have planned to go for hunting. My first move was JB zoo, then to S'pore's zoo.
Later I got contacted by my wify, claiming that she's on 1/2 day working. Aduh... Straight away she said she's following. Automatically I have to canceled my weekend trip back to "seberang" :(. Never mind, wify nak ikutlah katekan and only two of us. Leaving my daughter behind @ her nursery. Worst part is, its going to be my wify's way... because she had her plan already by going to shoot some building called JARO. Its for her site survey, which I have no clue for what purpose. (Architect thingy)
Later then, we went to the zoo (JB only). Both of us was so disappointed with its environment, since this was our first time here. Totally different from KL one. This animal park really is tiny. Poor those animals, really space consuming huh! Even some have to share cages from different type of animals, yuck!













That night we went shopping facilities for Wawa. But she wasn't really happy for it :P

(She was crying out loud until exhausted and went to sleep)

No comments:

AyeEN2 | SlaveYarD id. Sights - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

A Gentle Reminder... Thank You

Use of image or any medium from here is strictly prohibited without permission.
Please do not download or use any of the photo here.
All rights reserved by Azrin A.J.
SlaveYarD id.® and AyeEN2™ can be Googled for varification of identity.
© SlaveYarD id. Powered by Blogger.